Serving Anne Arundel, Howard, Prince George, & Queen Anne’s County
Curb appeal is a quality that makes your property attractive and enhances its value. Your lawn plays a significant role in the overall curb appeal of your property, making regular lawn care an important way to get the most from exterior enhancements and enjoy time spent outdoors. Laser Cut Property Services is pleased to offer complete residential and small business lawn care services in Serving Anne Arundel, Howard, Prince George, & Queen Anne’s County to keep your lawn looking lush, vibrant, and healthy, year after year.
Two Major Benefits of Professional Lawn Care
A beautiful lawn takes time and work—both of which are often in short supply. Working with a professional lawn service means enjoying the lawn you want without the need to mow, edge, fertilize, or weed.
A professional lawn care service has the tools and experience to get the results you want quickly and efficiently. You won’t need to worry about buying or storing tools to mow, fertilize, or aerate, nor will you need to figure out which products are best to use.
- A healthy lawn means you can enjoy your outdoor spaces without worrying about weeds or pests. Professional lawn care ensures your lawn is the perfect setting for parties, picnics, classes, playtime, and all other activities.
The Value of Aeration and Fertilization
Mowing and weed control aren’t the end-all of effective lawn care. Services such as aeration and fertilization play key parts in the overall maintenance, looks, and lifetime of your lawn.
Aeration creates small perforations in the soil of your lawn, which allows air, water, and nutrients to more easily reach the roots of your grass. Proper aeration improves root growth and thus, lawn growth as well, resulting in a healthier lawn that is more resistant to drought and disease. The best time to aerate is at the beginning of the growing season for the species of grass you have planted in your lawn.
Fertilization adds nutrients to the soil of your lawn, replacing those that have been drawn out by previous plant growth. By fertilizing your lawn, you’re giving your grass everything it needs to recover from foot traffic, pest or pet damage, and weeds. Like aeration, the best time for fertilization depends on the type of grass in your lawn. Cool-season grasses should be fertilized heavily in the fall and lightly in the spring, while warm-season grasses need fertilization only in the spring.
Lawn Care Schedule
Caring for your lawn on a regular schedule will help it to remain healthy and looking its best. Working with a professional residential lawn care service will ensure that each of these seasonal tasks is addressed without the need for you to remember these important dates yourself:
- Early spring is a good time to begin winter cleanup of your lawn; removing debris paves the way for more effective fertilization later in the year.
- As spring swings into full bloom, it’s time to fertilize and aerate your lawn to promote healthy growth. This is also a good time to apply herbicides to head off any weeds.
- Summer is when traditional lawn care tasks, such as watering, mowing, edging, and weeding, come into play. Staying on top of lawn growth with regular mowing will not only promote a healthier lawn, it will keep your property looking tidy.
- Fall is the best time for fertilization and seeding to address bare or unhealthy patches of your lawn, as well as leaf removal for lawn health and appearance.
Residential Landscape Maintenance
If you would like to enjoy seeing your property looking lush, green, and beautiful on a daily basis, without doing the work yourself, you have come to the right place. The team here at Laser Cut Property Services has earned a reputation over the years for being reliable, trustworthy, professional, and providing expert services. Your neighbors and visitors will likely be very impressed, while you are left with more free time to partake in the activities of your choosing. Whether you have recently moved into your home or you are looking for a change, we are here to help.
We offer a variety of lawn care services which may include the following:
- Mowing lawn
- Weed eating
- Edging lawn
- Bagging grass
- Hauling away grass
- Aeration/Over seeding
- Tree trimming
- Brush cutting
- Shrub trimming
- Plant bed weeding
At Laser Cut Property Services, we’re ready to help you maintain your residential lawn with lawn, garden, landscaping service. Whether you are looking to manage your small business’ exterior or need a little help keeping your home’s lawn healthy, call us at (410) 216-7825 to get started enjoying a beautiful exterior and lawn today.